Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CHOP or STYLE? I'm torn. . .

So I've been thinking for some time that I'd just love to cut my hair. I think the final straw came last week when I woke up after tossing and turning uncomfortably in my bed. Is it warm in here? Why do I feel like I can't breathe? I came to and realized that my hair was practically strangling me. gee that's a problem...

Aside from the fact that I desperately need to get my hair thinned (going on seven weeks from the last thinning and it's growing into a fern-like beast) I am considering two options.
Option One: keep most of the length, but style it with short, blunt bangs
Option Two: Cut it off into shoulder length (EEK!) and keep the side-sweeping bangs.
I say EEK! to the latter option since the last time I did that haircut, it was a week or two prior to my mission. It was not a good look for me as I didn't put much time into actually doing it on the mission. It was pretty yucky. However, this time around, it would look differently.

 So, let's see what I'm describing here.... I even chose pictures of people with my same FACE SHAPE. OooHHhh!

Option ONE  ?


or Option TWO ?

I'm torn between both. I would really miss the length, but the shorter hairstyle looks so awesome!  (The hair longer in front than back with razored ends, not choppy layers up to the top of my head)

2 comments:

  1. well, i don't want you to cut your hair. you'd miss it right awawy! i say option 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your "feed the fish" game reminds me of the breeding frogs game. i don't know what it is about little fish and amphibians scurrying around the screen that's so enticing...but it just is...

    ReplyDelete